Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Finding myself again


Mind is in chaos where I want to picture it in quietness
Like random drops in water making ripples softly
But no its like a tide in ocean
I am not able to feel the peace which I am after
Daily days were going so fast that I didn't get the time to think and feel
But now life has come to standstill
Those works are still there but along with it has come the sense of mortality
The sense of that everything is temporary and is in transition
Now I don't feel like spending time doing something non-essential
I want to do something which I always wanted to do
I will not say that I know how people feel that they don't have much time
But I can sense that now doing those all so important tasks daily don't seem so important any more
I again want to find my inner child, again want to feel that inner peace
Again want to just have a laugh, a cry on a silly reason
This world which I am seeing now is beyond me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment